We are looking for an Assistant Creative Director to manage multi disciplinary creative projects from concept creation to completion, and ensuring client objectives are achieved with high quality. Assistant Creative Director should be able to develop creative concepts and strategies that are insightful, relevant, innovative, and effective. At Loftwork, an assistant creative director needs to be able to project manage and work proactively. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- Supporting the Creative Director with the development of concepts, strategies, and client presentations.
- Assist in managing and supervising multiple projects and teams in Asia region.
- Ensuring resources are allocated according to project needs.
- Directing the design and development of creative materials.
- Ensuring brand identity and message consistency across channels.
- Meeting client objectives, values, budgets, and deadlines. Leading and participating in brainstorming sessions.
- Keeping up with the latest trends, strategies, and technologies.
- Evaluating creative team performance and guiding improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, design, art, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- 3 years of work experience, particularly with, but not limited to design, digital, web, social and emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Cantonese (Japanese is a plus).
- Strong creative mind, concept and strategy development skills.
- A solid understanding of design and user experience practices.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker. Passionate about innovation. Knowledge in design thinking is a plus.
Artists create ultimate futures and new VR visions for Newview project
The Best of the Bunch: 100BANCH nurtures the talents and ideas of the next 100 years
Discovery Channel’s emerging storytellers showcase the unique humans of Japan.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Apply for the Assistant Creative Director (Hong Kong)
Join our team today!