We are looking for young, fun, enthusiastic Community Associate to create a welcoming and collaborative community environment, assist with space operations, and build our creator community.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- Develop, manage and build relationships with our community.
- Assist in space management, and create a pleasant environment for our community.
- Run events, collaborate in cross-functional team projects and ad-hoc tasks to grow the FabCafe community.
- People-oriented, pleasant, proactive and outgoing personality
- Love building relationships with people and understanding their needs
- BS or BA degree in business management, communications or related field
- Familiar with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent time management and planning skills
- 1-2 years working experience
- Experience in community management
- Previous experience in startup or creative industry would be a plus
- Startup culture with a fun and collaborative work environment
- Space for you to learn and contribute creative ideas
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
Olfaction Design Lab Hong Kong Vol.1
The Best of the Bunch: 100BANCH nurtures the talents and ideas of the next 100 years
Building community and creativity in a ‘messy’ world with Loftwork HK
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the Community Associate (Hong Kong)
Join our team today!